Sunday, November 22, 2015

Black Friday

Black Friday is less than a week away and the sales are better than ever. Most stores already have most of their sales started or they are getting ready for them. I work at Justice and to night we are getting ready for Black Friday. We are resetting up the store in a different way so that shoppers will be able to find what they want faster and easier. I have gotten my schedule and this week I work on Black Friday from 8:00 to 3:30. We are having a pot luck and I am bringing a veggie tray. I can't wait for Black Friday to come. Usually we are at my grandparents house and so I have never gone to or done Black Friday before. I hope that after I am done working I can go shopping with my mom. I want to go to American Eagle and victoria Secret because I love their cloths. I also would like to go Christmas shopping and knock some of that out of the way.
Let me know if you have heard of any great deals and what stores they go with. Have you been Black Friday shopping before? Let me know if you liked it before or not. Also let me know what your strategy is for the best way to get the best deals. Thanks, Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment