Sunday, November 8, 2015

Kitting Ideas


Kitting time everyone. If you don't know how to knit ask some one, look it up on YouTube, anything. It is fun to do to pass the time, for Christmas gifts, for yourself to keep you warm, etc.
I have made scarves for my American girl dolls before (back when I still use to play with them), scarves for myself and scarves for other people.
This year I plan on making a green or red sweater for my cat Ripley (he has a Santa bread attached to a red Santa hat that he wears. So he will be even more like Santa.). A few scarves for myself, a couple hats and mittens, and a couple scarves for other people for Christmas.
My friends and I have knitting parties together, that consist of us getting together, eating snacks, watching a Christmas movie, and knitting.
My mom is the one who taught me how to knit. A few years ago my mom sat down with my sister Anna and I and had shown us a few basic stitches. From then we have taught ourselves a few more stitches. Now my youngest sister Ella can also knit. On Sunday mornings, we will come down stairs in front of the fire, all curled up, drinking hot cocoa, while watching Christmas shows on Hallmark, knitting.
You can also give people a knitting set as a gift for Christmas.
Let me know what you like to knit. If you have any patterns that you would like me to try let me know. Thanks, Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment