Sunday, November 8, 2015

Fall Cloths


I absolutely love fall cloths. It is the time of year where you can wear a light jacket, adorable sweaters, leggings, jeans, long sleeved shirts, and adorable dress with tights.

I love wearing boots. They come in all shapes and sizes. You can wear combat boots, high heeled boots, knee tall boots, ankle boots and more. There are also the cute boot socks that I love wearing because they are cute yet warm at the same time. You can also wear either a cute skirt, dress, or skinny jeans.

It is also the time that you can wear sweaters every day and no one can judge you. I like the big wool sweaters that hang on you a little. They are warm and come in awesome new patterns and colors. I love the day in school when everyone gets to wear an ugly sweater to school. For winter shopping my mom and I will get so many sweaters that our closet overflows with them. The only bad thing about sweaters is that you can’t wash them a lot otherwise they get bally. Usually at this time you have to throw the sweater away because they no longer look good.

I also love wearing scarves. They come in infinity scarves, outside scarves, and more. The can be more for looks or more for warmth. My mom, sister Anna, and I combined have over forty scarves.

Fall is also the time that you can wear dresses with tights. They keep you a little warmer and they look really good on you.

Let me know what your favorite season is and why. Also let me know what you like to wear in your favorite season and Fall (unless Fall is your favorite season). Thanks, Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment