Friday, November 13, 2015

American Idol Finale


Can you believe that the year is finally here? It is American Idols last year. I was/am so sad to hear this. I remember when I was little, my mom and I would sit and watch this at night together on the couch. I would always tell my mom that I want to try out for American Idol. Its fascinated me. I thought it was so cool. My favorite judge was Simon. I thought he was the best because he was the hardest to impress and if you could impress Simon, you must have been amazing. I also think that if you make it through American Idol you could do anything.

One of my favorite seasons was the one where Adam Lambert won. I thought that it was awesome that he won because he was a little different than the other contestants. He is also one of my favorite singers still. My favorite song that he has song was ‘Mad World’. He had performed this during one of his performances on American Idol. ( We did this song for show choir last year and I loved it)

I am sad that this is the last season. I wish they would keep producing the show for a few more years. Every year I look forward to watching it with my mom and two sisters, Anna and Ella. My brother Adam also likes to watch American Idol with us too.

Do you watch American Idol with your family? What was your favorite season and who won? Why did you like that season? Would you like the producers of American Idol to keep making a few more seasons of American Idol? Please let me know. Thanks, Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment