Sunday, November 15, 2015

Extra Gum

Recently I was watching a TV show and during one of the breaks, an adorable commercial came on. It is called 'The Story of Sarah and Juan'.  It had a background song of 'Can't Help Falling in Love'. In this commercial a boy and girl meat in school and start dating. They go on dates, but then the girl has to travel away from her boyfriend for awhile. The boy and girl stay in touch and  when the girl gets back they reunite. The boy tells the girl to meet him at a restaurant. When she gets there she sees that this whole time that every time that she gives him a piece of Extra Gum, he would document what they were doing. He then framed each and everyone of them. In the very last frame it shows him proposing to her. This hadn't happened yet. So she started crying and when she turned around, she saw him on his knee holding a ring. (I know that the boy and girl have names, but I don't feel like putting them in at the moment.)
I love this commercial so much. I love the song they put with it. ( The song is sung beautifully by a girl) I think the best part of the commercial is when the boy is staring at him girlfriend. He looks at her so lovingly. It makes the whole commercial work. The commercial site is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLpDiIVX0Wo .
I also think that Extra Gum has other great commercials. I would watch all of their commercials at once if I could. They are all inspirational and fun to watch. I showed this commercial to my sister Anna, and she has been singing 'Can't Help Falling in Love' over and over again. From this I can tell that she likes the commercial too.
Do you have a favorite commercial? Please share it and tell me why you love it. Also include a link so that I can look it up too. Thanks, Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment