Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Christmas is Here


Christmas is finally here. Many TV programs like ABC Family and Hallmark are starting their Christmas movies and shows. ABC Family is having their 25 days of Christmas. It is finally December and it has already snowed!!! Time for everyone to put up their decorations for the inside and outside of the house, make and decorate the Christmas cookies, get Christmas gifts, see Santa Clause and tell him what you want for Christmas, and of course decorate your Christmas tree.

During the holidays I love watching everyone in my neighborhood put up their lights. When I drive by houses with lights up and running at night I slow my car down and look at all the elaborate designs people have used lights for. Some people go over board and have too many blow up floats. I love the lights only houses, where they are pretty lights in a nice line on the house ends. Another one of my favorites is the house from Christmas Vacation, which has 25,000 lights total on the house.

I also love all of the Christmas commercials that you see on TV.  They are so cute. Especially the Petco commercials that has many different cats dressed in different Christmas costumes!! They are so cute.

During the Christmas season, I feel so good because first it is my favorite time of the year, second the Christmas music playing on the radio, and more. I dislike the kids in high school that I hear saying that they don’t like Christmas or can’t take Christmas songs on the radio. These people are called a Grinch. People Christmas is only for 25ish days. You can live with it. Don’t bash everyone else spirit and use the saying “If you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say it at all.”

               I love when it snows. I may not like the cold weather, but I love to see all of the sparkly snow on the ground and covering the houses. The snow covers up all of the brown grass and makes it sparkle. I also love the pine trees that get frosted with snow. They look so pretty and with a few twinkling lights and when you drive by at night, they are the best.

               I fell like Christmas is very close but so far away at the same time. I have to go Christmas shopping soon, and I still have to decorate my house.

               Let me know what you are doing to prepare for Christmas this year. Thanks Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment