Sunday, December 13, 2015

Lights


               Christmas lights are amazing. One house in my neighborhood does an amazing job at decorating the outside of their house. They has Christmas trees in the windows along with fake Santas. In the yard they have lights on almost every tree. The have stick in the ground colorful lights that they make a lane with. They have a few blow up inflatables that they have around the front and back of their yard. I love it so much. My favorite part of it is when you are driving to the front of their house and you look up at the second story window you can see a Santa by a beautifully lit Christmas tree. (That is inside decorations so my favorite outside decoration would have to be a huge pine tree that is covered in colored lights).

               This year since we have just recently moved, we don’t have any full or strong enough trees to put lights on. Usually in the past years my dad has put lights on all of our trees and then done the lining of our house with white lights. For finishing touches we have a huge wreath that we would hang above our garage that had white lights and a gigantic red bow on it.

               Usually the day before Christmas my family and I drive around our neighborhood and the connecting neighborhood to look at the Christmas lights. They are so magical and cool. We go by eat house and give then a rating from 1-10. I like the houses with a lot of pretty lights.

               What do you and/or your family do for outside decorations? Can you please send me a picture? I love looking at decorated houses. Thanks Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment