Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Gift Ideas


This year I have to get ten people gifts. So I thought that I would write a blog.

For my mom she gave my sister and I, a list this year which included pajamas and a coffee mug. Since my sister and I don’t have a lot of money to spend we both decide to pay half of a really cute coffee cup that says ‘Best Mom in the World’ (or something along those lines).

For my dad, my sister and I also teamed up to buy a bag of candy peppermints and a cologne for him.

Every year my family does a kids secrete Santa because there are four of us (and my mom has to pay for most of the gifts since my two littlest siblings aren’t able to work yet). This year I got my brother Adam (I have gotten him the past four years as well. It turns out that my sister Anna got my other sister Ella, who also had Anna. Which means that my brother had me. This is the same every year and we even draw out of a hat.) My brother Adam is one of the pickiest human beings on this planet because all of the things he wanted were mowing tools. So I asked the expert what to get him (this is my mom). She told me that the least expensive thing on his list was a pair of steel trim gloves. They were 30 bucks, so my mom said that she would pay a third of the price, if I covered the rest, because they were so expensive.

For my grandma, my sister and I pooled together again to get her lotion.

For my grandpa, my sister and I gave him lots of tick-tacks. (He doesn’t need much).

For my work secret Santa Katie, I got her a Starbucks cup, candy, fuzzy socks, and a five dollar gift card to Starbucks.

For my best friend secret Santa Ashlynn, I got her a perfume, lotion, and two pairs of fuzzy socks.

For my last secret Santa Zander, it was my show choir group. I got him a ten dollar Target gift card and a huge tube of the regular goldfish. (Why are guys so hard to shop for?)

What did you get your family members and/or friends this year? Let me know if you have any suggestions for me. Thanks, Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment