Thursday, December 3, 2015

Christmas Songs and Movies


One of my favorite parts of Christmas is the songs and movies. I love the songs that are from movies like when the radio plays movies from the Grinch. I love the song that Cindy Lou Who also sings from the Grinch. I like the song Last Christmas I gave you my Heart (I don’t know the real name of this song, but I am going to call it this). I also love the Straight No Chasers versions of Christmas songs. One of my favorite songs of the Straight No Chasers is the Christmas Can Can. I also love their version of 12 Days of Christmas. Another one of my favorite Christmas song is ‘Mary Did You Know’. It is amazing song that I could listen to over and over again. The Pentatonic also sing another version of ‘Mary Did You Know’ and it is equally amazing. I also love all of Pentatonic’s Christmas songs.

            One of my favorite Christmas movies is the Grinch (real life version). My favorite part of the whole movie is when he is going over his schedule and is saying “At 5o’clock dinner with myself, can’t miss that again. 6 o’clock, solve world hunger, tell no one.” It is the best part of the movie. Another one of my favorite movies is called Holidays in Handcuffs. It is about a woman who has to go home for the holidays and is always criticized by her family about her life. So this year, she is leaving from her job to go home when all of the sudden she has a great idea of kidnapping a random guy and taking him with her to her parents’ house to be her supposed ‘boyfriend’. She makes him do all of this crazy stuff and the whole time that her is there he is trying to escape. It is a hilarious movie. My favorite animated Christmas movie is the Polar Express. My favorite parts are the songs.

            In my car I only have one radio station that plays Christmas music. It is on almost 24/7(Sometimes it is good to not have all of your radio stations play Christmas music, it gets annoying after a while). My sister and I sing along to almost every Christmas song that we know.

What is your favorite song and/or movie? Let me know what you thought about my options and also listen to my songs they are awesome. Thanks Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment