Sunday, October 4, 2015

Yummy Pumpkin Flavors

Recently, I went to Hy-Vee and to but groceries for my family. While I was there a passed a stand that held Oreos and noticed the new flavors pumpkin spice and coconut. Of course I had to splurge and buy the pumpkin spice flavored Oreos. I hadn't tried them yet so when I got to school the next day I opened them up and tried one. They were one of the best things that I had ever had. I would recommend these to anyone and everyone. I think that these were the right way to start fall off.
One of my friends also told me about pumpkin spice Hershey kisses. So yesterday when I went to the store I had to buy some. I have not tried it yet but I will be soon. Also while I was at Hy-Vee I saw that they had a whole section for new pumpkin/fall flavors. They consisted of pumpkin muffins, pumpkin cakes, pumpkin breads, etc. I tried to convince my mom to let me get the donuts, but she told me not today. I will try and convince her next time.
There is also the many pumpkin drinks at Starbucks that are all amazing!
My favorite pumpkin treat in the fall is the original pumpkin pie. It is always so good. Well if anyone has a favorite holiday pumpkin treat that they want to share with me comment. Thanks, Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment