Saturday, October 31, 2015

Bridesmaids

One of my favorite movies is Bridesmaids. If you are ever felling down, I suggest that you watch this movie. It is hilarious.  It is about a woman Annie who is a single woman whose own life is a mess, but when she learns that her lifelong best friend, Lillian , is engaged, she has no choice but to serve as the maid of honor. Though lovelorn and almost penniless, Annie, nevertheless, winds her way through the strange and expensive rituals associated with her job as the bride's go-to gal. Determined to make things perfect, she gamely leads Lillian and the other bridesmaids down the wild road to the wedding. My favorite person is Megan. She is so real with Annie throughout the whole movie. My favorite part is when Megan takes home 6 gift bags from Lillian's bridesmaids party.
Let me know what you think about this movie. What you liked and what you disliked. Also let me know if you have a favorite movie(s) that you would like to share with me. Tell me what it is about. What your favorite part is, etc. Thanks, Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment