Sunday, October 25, 2015

Update on Dancing with the Stars

One of my new favorite weekly shows is Dancing with the Stars. I don't know why I like it, I just do. Right form the beginning, I, along with my sister Anna, am routing for Bindy to win. I think she is an amazing dancer and has a great, but sad story behind her. She isn't on the show because of something stupid. I also think that since Bindy is paired with Derek ( the best dancer and the hottest one on the show) she is going to win no matter what. Bindy and Derek were the first couple to receive a ten from one of the judges. It was the week that Bindy and Derek did a slow song that brought back memories form when Bindy was little. I having watched week eight yet, but I will soon. I also like Hayes and Alec. They are both cute too. My favorite dance was the one Bindy cried during the rehearsal of.
My favorite swap couple was Alec's pair. He also had his best dance that night too. I think that the way Bindy dances reflects how she was brought up ( her dad was The Crocodile Hunter, Steve Urwin, who died by being stung by a sting ray) by only her mom for most of her life.
I think that one of the weirdest dances was the Ninja Turtles dance by Hayes and his partner.
Let me know who you think will win. What you thought was the weirdest dance of the season. Also let me know what your favorite dance is from all of the couples and who your favorite swap was. Thanks, Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment