Saturday, October 31, 2015

Nevember is Here


Can you believe that it is already November? It is one of my favorite months of the year because it is the perfect weather for a light jacket or sweater, scarves, boots, and more cute outfits that are too warm for summer or not warm enough for winter. It is the time where almost all of the leaves are off the trees and are covering the ground making it a colorful rainbow. November is also the month that Thanks Giving falls into. I love thanks giving mostly because of the amazing food that my family makes. (In another blog I will write about Thanks Giving too.) It is also the time when you can have a pumpkin flavored food or drink choice and no one can say anything about it to you.
Every year my family and I take a day to rake up leaves and take photos in the leaves. Usually my dad, mom, and I rake up the leaves into one huge pill for all of us kids to jump into. We play around in the leaves with our dog Clover also. When we through the leaves in the air Cover will usually try to and jump up and catch them.
Let me know what you like or dislike about November or what you favorite month is and why you think so. Also tell me about your experiences in the leaves with your family or friends.  Thanks, Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment