Sunday, October 11, 2015

Halloween Costumes

This week for the fall topic i am going to talk about Halloween consumes. Every Halloween my mom would make all of my siblings and I wear layers for when we would go trick-or-treating. I didn't like doing it though because you can't see the amazing costume. Beauty hurts right. My first Halloween I was a lady bug.  My second Halloween I was a blue flower while my sister was a pink flower. The next couple Halloweens I twined with my sister Anna. We would both be a mermaid or Cinderella. Then I was finally a pirate all by myself. That was the year my brother Adam wanted to be a dragon, but then the day of Halloween he decided that he didn't want to be a dragon any more. My parents told him that he had to be the dragon and dressed him in it. When they put the hood on his face he started crying. I will never forget that Halloween. The next year I was half devil, half angle along with my sister Anna again. I can't remember and of my sister Ella's costumes at all for some reason. One year I dressed up as Nicki Minaj. I put a ton of dark foundation on my face to make me look tanner, put on HEAVY makeup, and out on bright cloths. That year was the first year that my family split up to go trick-or-treating. These past two years I haven't dresses up for Halloween. Instead I have gone over to one of my friends houses and watched scary movies. Which by the way I hate scary movies. I have wanted for the past year to stay home with my mom, to dress up in creepy outfits and scare the trick-or-treaters and give out candy. after I scare them. I was thinking that this year I would try and stay with my mom and do this, but my friends might be more tempting. Let me know what you are going to be for Halloween. Add photos please. I would have added photos, but my computer was acting up and wouldn't allow me to. Well any way, thanks, Emily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment