Sunday, September 27, 2015

Scream Queens


A new TV show has just aired called Scream Queens. Now I know that you are thinking this sounds like a stupid TV series. Well, I am here to tell you that it is a great TV show. To start off I thought that it sounded dumb and I honestly didn't care to see any of the episodes. I went over to my friend Anna's one day and she asked me if we could watch the first episode of Scream Queens that she had recorded. I said that it was fine. After about the first ten minutes of the show I was hooked. To describe the show I would have to say it almost makes fun of Pretty Little Liars in a way. The show starts off in 1925, with a girl with bloody hands at a frat party. She gets her sorority sisters to follow her to where another sorority sister just had a baby in a bathtub. The leaders don't care and tell the girl that they want to dance to one more song and will be back in a minute. When they get back, the girl in the bathtub is dead and the other girl is holding the baby. Fast forward twenty years to 2015. A girl, whose mom died when she was two, is joining the sorority group when all of the sudden there is a serial killer killing everyone. The serial killer is called the Red Devil. I usually hate scary shows and I can only watch this one during the day, but it is really good.
The actors in the show are also amazing. Emma Roberts plays the mean head sorority girl, Chanel. Emma Roberts plays Nancy Drew in another movie too. Skyler Samuels plays Grace the new girl. She is also in the TV show called The Nine Lives of Chloe King. Arianda Grande is playing Chanel number two, because remembering their names is too much work for Chanel. Lea Michele plays a weird girl who obsesses over the dead named Hester. Lea is also Rachel in Glee. Glen Powell plays Chad the dumb jock. His best friend Boone is played by famous singer and song writer Nick Jonas. Diego Boneta is Pete, the stalker crazy boyfriend who likes Grace. Pete wants to be an undercover reporter when he grows up and as his first break though story he want to uncover what is going on in the girl's sorority house and about the killer. Another famous actor is Jamie Lee Curtis. She plays Dean Munsch who hates the sorority house and will do anything to take it down.
One of my favorite parts in the whole show is when Chanel number two dies. You have to watch it.
So where I left off at the end of the first episode I thought that the baby whose mom died is the Red Devil. I think that the mom who died when Grace was two, had helped the baby and that is why the Red Devil has a fascination over Grace. I also think that the Red Devil wants to give something back to Grace in return for what her mother gave to him/her. Comment on what you think is happening with the Red Devil or what you think is going to happen with the Red Devil and Grace. I did not get to see the last thirty minutes of the first episode either, so if anyone could write me a summary with a lot of detail that would be great. I left off at the part when Chanel is telling Grace about the mother who died in the bathtub and how Dean Munsch covered it up. Also if anyone wants to give a stab at why the Dean would cover something like that up too, because in the beginning of the show she wants to take down the sorority house, go ahead. What is so different from then and now. Let me know what you think of the show. Thanks, Emily.

1 comment:

  1. I, too, started watching this blog and really enjoy this show. When I saw previews I thought that it would be a waste of time, but I was wrong. I also really love the twists and turns, that the show gives off. For example, it leads you to believe that one person is the Red Devil and then leads you to another person.

    ReplyDelete