Sunday, September 20, 2015

TV shows that are coming this fall


Everyone has their TV shows that they love to watch every year and this fall there are great new shows out there. One of my favorite TV shows is Vampire Diaries. I can't wait to see what is going to happen this season. There are more like Bones, Scandal, Criminal Minds, and more. Another great TV show is that is premiering on September 22 is Dancing with the Stars. This season they have Tamar Braxton, Gary Busey, Nick Carter, Paula Deen, Victor Espinoza, Any Grammer, Hayes Greir, Bindi Irwin, Alexa Penavega, Chaka Khan, Carlos Penavega, Alek Skarlatos, and Kim Zolciak Biermann as the guest stars. Another show that I can’t wait to watch is Greys Anatomy. I have just recently started to watch Greys Anatomy from the beginning a few weeks ago on Netflix and I haven’t been able to stop watching it. I am not even close to done and on September 24th the season premiere will be on at 8:00 p.m. on ABC. I heard that the producers had brought new people in the end of the last season (season 11) and can’t to see what happens next. So for all the Greys Anatomy watchers out there be prepared for another great season. Another show that is showing is The Middle. My whole family loves this show. Everyone in my family can relate to someone in the show. My mom and dad are exactly like Frankie and Mike. My mom tells me that I remind her of a mix between Brick and Sue. My littlest sister is like Sue, my other sister is a mix between Axl and Sue, and my brother is like Axl. My favorite character is Axl because he has a dry sense of humor. I think at any family could relate to this family because the Heck family is always running around trying to get from place to place, trying to get things done, family outtings, trying to get the house cleanfor when family comes over, etc. It makes my family laugh when we watch it cause we are so alike them. The last TV show that I will mention is The Walking Dead. I am a little iffy on this show because I hate scary movies, but The Walking Dead is an addicting show. I have marathons with my mom before every season to remember what just happened. I can only watch them during the day also because I get so scared. I hope everyone who reads this likes my first blog. Thanks, Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment