Sunday, September 20, 2015

The Immortal Instruments


I am in the middle of one of the best book series I have ever read. I will probably say this a lot in the posts coming up, but I have to say that this is the best series I have read so far. The first book is called The City of Bones and is about a girl named Clary who finds out that her world that she lived in was a huge lie. She has to go through many obstacles dealing with her family, friends, romance, and everything that she believes in. Clary goes into a world of demons, vampires, werewolves, and more. There are six books in the entire series. There is also a movie that goes along with the first book. The movie is action packed and thrilling throughout the whole movie. Although, I would recommend to read the books first and then watch the movie, but that is up to you. If you decide to read the books or watch the movie let me know how you felt about it. Thanks, Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment