Sunday, September 27, 2015

Starbuck's New Fall Flavors


Starbucks has officially come out with their new fall flavors of the year. My all-time favorite is their Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino. The real question is who doesn't like pumpkin spice in October?! This past week my sister Anna and I went to Starbucks and each got the new flavor Toasted Graham. We both ordered the non-fat with whip, but they forgot the whip-cream. Thought that the drink tasted amazing. It was like a honey graham cracker, but not as dry. Other Halloween flavors this year are the Cinnamon Roll, which sounds really good. I have yet to hear one person who has tried it though. There is also Cotton Candy and let me tell you, this was the worst Starbucks drink I had ever gotten. One of my sister’s friends told me that it was her favorite kind so I tried it. BIG mistake. It is the vanilla bean with raspberry flavoring in it. The color of the drink was a bright pink. Let’s just say I haven't ever gotten that kind again. They also have Red Velvet Cake and Cupcake cream. I haven't tried these flavors yet, but I hope to soon. When I get a drink form Starbuck, I usually get it with coffee (unless it is their Mango Black Tea Lemonade which is to die for), but they also have the choice of no coffee (cream), which is what my brother gets.
Let me know what you think of these new and exciting fall flavors and if you want to tell me about your favorite comment below. Thanks, Emily.

2 comments:

  1. I think that this post is very interesting because i didn't know about the fall flavors until now and i loved your feedback on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that this post is very interesting because i didn't know about the fall flavors until now and i loved your feedback on them!

    ReplyDelete