Monday, February 1, 2016

New Years

New Year's Day is one of my favorite times of the year I always get so excited because I get to go hang out with friends and later that night have my favorite drink sparkling grape juice it is the best this year we stayed at our new home and turned on the New York ball drop on the news it was so fun we got to see all the things that happen this year there were a few Saturday Night Live's that were going on it was so fun me and good to see what had come out of this year every New Year's my family and I get a ton of food and have really good snack throughout the whole night not all of us stay up very late though because we need to get rest for the next morning all that leftover food but usually the next day we also play games and stuff and just hang out together other years we've gone to parties or have hung out with friends it is what One of the best times of the year I'm so excited every year for New Year's I can't wait until the next years comes it is right after Christmas so everything settles down but is still holiday feeling they're still Christmas songs he played in the snow is on the ground it's just a great feeling I love
Let me knoow how you feel about New Years Thanks Emily.


No comments:

Post a Comment