Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Valentine's Day


I think Valentine's Day is so cheesy every year first do you think of in the movie is how the guy gets the girls roses and chocolate and all this other stuff perfume jewelry when in reality you might get a flower and some candy other than that if you're not husband-and-wife you're not going to really spend that much money on each other and you also don't even see the girl getting the guy anything which is kind hoping to Valentine's Day you have someone that you love something usually my parents give each other like a necklace and then my dad gets like something that he wants which is not much but something and it's not like he or something expensive to show my love it's your something thoughtful for elementary students they used to have parties that celebrated Valentine's Day and every kid to get candy handed out to them and it was so fun now since schools are becoming healthier they don't do that which is not good that was that one of the favorite parts of the elementary school was the holidays were you get a ton of junk food and good food also in my family everyone gets a little box of candies and usually all pass out the ones we don't like intake the ones we do like my grandma and grandpa usually get us those and then my parents usually get us of small things like does Chapstick or little candies or gum or pencils or pens or something small like that not something big Valentine's Day is it a great day to show someone you love them but it's not want a holiday that should be overlooked and that made of here's fake gifts that show my true love also let me know what you think of movies that do this what do use your family do you do you have a boyfriend and why do you give him what does he give you let me know what you think of this thanks Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment