Monday, February 29, 2016

Make a free Disney villains and characters

Make a free Disney villains and characters are so weird to look at on the Internet they don't even look like the real person that they are they will like just normal people except like sick almost when I first saw this on my computer I was really confused on who was at first and my family who clicked on it I thought was also without make up no they actually put a lot of make up on to Disney characters I never realized how much they did until I saw this and then I started looking at more and more and there's not one Disney princess or prints that does not have make up on it goes to show how much Disney dolls up their characters to make them look prettier or more beautiful than others and the less make up the Trierier they look. Look this up and tell me what you think do you recognize them right away or did it take you a while what one is your favorite without make up I personally liked hope Pocahontas let me know thanks Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment