Tuesday, February 23, 2016

New Books


There so many new books that I haven't read yet but I'm currently reading that audacity of hope for one of my classes it is one of the worst books I've ever read and cannot wait to be done with it I've barely gone past page 30 and I need to be almost done with it by this week anyway I have currently and watched I mean read a few books in the past year my favorite book of all is the city of bones and I talked about that in past blogs they just finished their first season of the show the shadow hunters and I hope they're coming out with the second season although the actors were not very good in the plane the roles they look to the right characters like they looked the part but did not play the part I have also started a few books and want to continue the series I want to get the second book of beautiful creatures because the first book was just amazing I have also wanted to start reading more of the Judy used books she wrote my sisters keeper and they were so good I am going to start reading 19 minutes which is about a school shooting and it looks really interesting him if you have any recommendations let me know and I will read them as soon as possible I only like to read books on my choice and my time I hate being told to read a certain type of Book so I will read your recommendations as fast as possible otherwise if they do not sound good I know not to judge a book by its cover but it if it does not look good or sounds good I will not read it if you have any other things just let me know if you have read any of these books tell me what you thought your favorite part was the worst part with the author could've changed to make it more simple for you anything I will listen and read the also let me know what you thought of the shadow Hunter series on TV I would've like to see new changes in it hopefully there's a second season and has a better line through it that connects it to the book more let me know if you have read my sisters keeper let me know we thought about it I've also seen the movie and thought it was really good if you have anymore reckoned mended seems like that or anything that is fiction about the Civil War air I will read that let me know if there's any movies you would like me to see that goes along with books and I can tell you what I thought of them what should be changed or things like that thank you Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment