Monday, February 15, 2016

Speech

I joined speech to years ago it was a great experience that I will want my kids to do when they get older so last year when I join speech I was in readers theater which also consisted of a group of around 10 to 15 people doing a skit basically where you act out parts of a story that art director or teacher Miss Osborn wrote for us it was about Henrietta lacks it was so heartbreaking and amazing the way that she wrote it I also read the book and thought it matched exactly up with the book in used all the big parts needed to I thought that it was so fun that I had to do it again this year so I tried out for speech again and made it into readers theater again this year it was about Alzheimer's I was one of the main characters so they were for groups of families the first one was a doctor and a person and the awesome first patient was slowly losing their minds about the skip the next family was my family I had two granddaughters me my husband and mind my daughter at first I'm OK and then you see me slowly freak out and lose my mind and then at the end my husband actually kills me and then himself it was so heartbreaking and everyone's crying it was so much emotion the next family was a mom and her two kids and her daughter's husband it was so emotional for that family to because the mom is slowly losing her mind and she thought it was ever in else's fault it was horrible the next group was another I'll Psimer's patient and doctor and you saw how much they also Amherst patients mines had deteriorated by the time that the skit was over it was so horrible but it made such a good impact we actually made it from state to Allstate which is like the furthest you can go we did not get a banner but it was an honor to actually get to Allstate I cannot wait to be in a speech again next year and I will be missing a group of people that was in it this year.
Are you in speech what are you in and describe it to me do you like it do you like the group of people let me know thanks Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment