Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Upcoming movies


There are so many good movies out currently I honestly don't know what to do first I have been wanting to see a lot of the action movies like the avengers number three I think it is or it might be number two but anyway or the captain America wants her to coming out I can't wait to see dad pool it looks amazing and I just I'm so excited to see all these and cannot wait for them to come out I also want summer to come with me cause I don't want to look like the weird loner in the movies but other than that I would love to go see some I also want to see sisters it looks so funny and I want to take my sister with me the only problem is she isn't 17 where I can get an a rated R movie since I am 17 none of my friends are 17 yet so it's kind of hard for me to get any of them to go with me unless a parent sign something for them also I would like to see Zootopia it looks so funny and I can't and Q it is about adorable zoo animals and how they're surviving life another good movie I would like to see is the new captain America movie that's coming out it looks like Iron Man is coming out of retirement and going into the movie it looks really good iMovie my Philistine recently is the rock of ages it is so good I loved all the actors in it and thought it was amazing it is now one of my favorite movies it is about a country girl that wants to become a star and most LA or Hollywood and it basically needs this guy at a bar that he works that where she gets a drive and it's a rock band bar where famous people come and it's hilarious Tom Cruise is one of the funniest guys in it and it is so funny let me know if you seen any of these movies how they were what they were about your favorite part is the worst part any movies that you'd recommend let me know thanks Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment