Tuesday, March 1, 2016

American Horror Story


American horror story is a great show him already on season four and I'm almost on and cannot wait till season five comes out on Netflix season one is about a hunted house and basically anyone who dies there get stuck there becomes a ghost there's some creepy people that are hunting house but after the whole family Guy it's a new family moves in and they scare meant to say them because they don't want bad things to happen in the next one is about an asylum where people are being tested on the cylon and it's very creepy It was one of the scariest one side Seagan I did not like it very much it was when the worst season ever the next season issue is that which color I liked that he's in the most because it wasn't as scary because I hate scary things and it was about basically they were down to four which is in this cold and they wanted to recruit new ones and so by the end of it they found like the most powerful which and then they broadcasted other which is on the real war world and pretty soon which is what showing up everywhere The one I'm currently on is about a circus it it's that always freaks that join the circus and there's some really scary ones like clowns and I mean it was scary if you don't like scary things then I wouldn't recommend American or story if you get scared really easily but I usually get scared really easily and I want these I cannot wait for the fifth season it like I said before and I'm so excited for that and honestly I wasn't scared at all I was maybe scared about one or two parts but that was it if you have seen this let me know what you thought it was what you favorite season was your favorite character you're here part who what you thought was best throughout all four seasons since the characters changing it different parts but are still the same casting him but me know if you have any recommendations of TV shows that I like this thanks Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment