Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Food


I love food. I can not live with out it oviusly. I have tried many different kinds of foods from fish eggs to pasta and desserts. I love fruit and desserts they are soo good and I love baking. My sister and I bake all of the time. She is way messier than me though. I keep my area tidy and neat. I love making my food look pretty before I eat. I love the way it looks. I also like to take pictures of it. I love making foods that have coffee in it also. My youngest sister Ella has also started baking too. Although he likes to cover everything with frosting from cakes to cookies which should not have frosting on it. And she puts it on the cookies when they are still warm so it slides off and is really messy. She is taking after the family. My broher Adam also bakes a few hings here and there too. One of my favorite snacks are oeros. I can’t live with out them. Let me know what types of food you like and if you bake with your family friends or by yourself. Thanks, Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment