Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Star Wars

Recently, the new star wars came out. I had seen a few bits and pieces of past movies, but never a whole movie. So, a few weeks after the newest movie had come out I watched the first three movies. When I did this I had to look up what order the movies went in. At first I was so confused about what order the movies went in because if you look it up on Google the order of the movies is random from the order in when they came out. When I first started watching it I was really confused about what was going on.
I had recognize some of the characters when I'd watch the movies before but I didn't understand how they would play a role in the movie I was currently watching.
My favorite character in the first movie was in Anakin because he was this cute, adorable young boy, that had enough courage to stand up to his master and try and set him and his mom free by joining a race where he could die. I also thought it was really cool how he built his own racing vehicle. In the end I also thought it was cool how the older Jedi thought that he was going to be the boy from the prophecy, Anakin was so powerful.
In the next movie, Anakin can has grown up a lot and is currently in love with the girl he saved from the first movie. They both go on missions together and try and stop the dark Jedi throughout the movie. I thought that all characters had their important roles and the movie wouldn't have worked without any of them.
By the end of the movie and Anakin and the princess get married. I thought that it was a great ending to the second movie. When I went to watch the third movie, I had seen a little bit of it with my dad.
In this one, Anakin becomes a dark Jedi and you see how Anakin slowly turns on his wife and friends and how the Dark side takes him. You also see how Anakin turns into the thing everyone fears.
By the end of the movie and Anakin’s wife dies but has two twins Leah and Luke, but Anakin doesn’t know about them. He thinks that they are dead. I haven't finish watching the rest of the movies yet, but I will be soon. I can't wait to see what happens next.
I also heard that the newest Star Wars movie was amazing and there are twists and turns throughout the whole movie.
One of my favorite Jedi on the council was Yoda. He was so adorable and he always speaks his sentences in halves.
I know a lot of people are currently into the Star Wars movies and one of the things that made me watch Star Wars was one of the episodes from Parks and Recreation when Ben's first talking about Star Wars.
Also one of my friends recently watched all of them and so they were amazing.


Have you watched Star Wars yet? What did you think about the movie? What was your favorite part or what did you think could have been changed? Let me know.
Thanks, Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment